Exam and X-Rays
The foundation of a dental health plan begins with a thorough exam and quality images of your mouth, teeth, gums and jaw. We take these during your comprehensive exam before discussing your goals and making a treatment plan based on these findings. Ongoing exams make sure we keep your oral health on track on a continual basis
What to Expect
What to expect on your visit.
- We start by taking a series of images and measurements to visually assess your oral health:
• Panoramic radiograph, which provides a full view of your mouth
• Specific X-Rays to assess your unique needs, while minimizing radiation
• Gum measurements to determine gum health
• Intral-oral photographs for external visual assessment
- After the assessment has been made, your dentist will discuss your oral health goals with you and then conduct a thorough exam, noting areas requiring treatment.
- From there, you and your dentist will meet to develop a treatment plan that meets your goals and oral health needs.
With porcelain veneers you can change gaps, chips or permanently stained teeth without any invasive treatment.